Ophelia had… never been a fan of the color yellow. She found that it didn’t suit her, or was too cheery for her tastes. And then some yellows were just gross, like running over a black marker with a yellow one and getting that permanent black smudge on the yellow marker tip.
The scarf in the box was bright, melting yellow, and the pattern was a lovely lacing black.
She smiled at Alex, grateful, and kissed him on the cheek.
“Thank you dear.”
astronomics shh i need ideas
They often argue over over things like mathematics because Otheta believes herself infinitely better at it than anyone else.
They’ll go out to look at stars and she’ll ask him to come in but he’ll convince her to stay a few more minutes and then they end up falling asleep.
He tries to get her things in her favorite color (green) but because of his messed up vision they end up being different colors, but she loves them anyways!
Otheta is a really bad kisser and accidentally bites him a lot.
So my confirmed OC Godtier titles are as follows
- Sonja, Knight of Space (attacks and fights with physical manipulation)
- Whitebell, Maid of Breath (negates/delays with wind/air forces)
- Mirame, Knight of Rage (attacks and fights with rage/fear)
- Otheta, Sylph of Time (heals/educates with time and the manipulation of)
- Sica, Mage of Void (‘prophet’ of things regarding the space between space, uses void to facilitate attack??? from my understand. I haven’t found a lot of good info on it)
- Farlis, Prince of Life (destroys life force, pretty simple)
also naming fantroll scratch-ancestors
sica’s ancestor —-> feurig liedes
mirame’s ancestor —-> unknown
otheta’s ancestor —-> muleot mateme
farlis’s ancestor —-> gilese bettan
So my friend Katie and I ship all of our fantrolls together.
All twelve of them.
This list contains every single possible pairing combination of these twelve trolls. with names. And most of them are food.
Out of all of these, only Sica, Otheta, Mirame, and Farlis are mine!
Under a readmore because this stuff is SERIOUSLY LONG.
The color I sketch in basically determines who I’m drawing so
If I start a sketch but forget to mention who it is you can tell by the color most likely
Actually you know what screw it here’s a list